BE READY NOT RUINED: How Ventura Business Can Be Better Prepared With The READY Program
Every Business Owner knows that when you open your business, you need to be prepared for work place emergencies. This is why we do safety orientations with each employee. Each business should have it's own Repair & Maintenance folder along with emergency numbers easily available to employees and management.
The READY Program with SERVPRO covers the basics in your Businesses. No cost to set up. Establishes immediate plan of action, so you don't waste time and minimize business interruption.
- SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profiles is easy to register and set up. And we here at SERVPRO of Northwest Ventura County, help set up your team. Click here to get started
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
There is no reason why you shouldn't participate in the program. Download the app and create your Profile today:
Call to set up an appointment: 805-507-5507